iCare provides an Electronic Document feature to handle digital documents, scanned versions of the original documents.
Steps for accessing Electronic documents:
1. On the Child Profile Page, under Electronic Document. Click the "Add a Document button" to add a new electronic document.
2. Enter the document name and click on the tick icon to save.
3. Select an option for parents to upload scanned documents or fill and upload forms.
Admin can enter the instruction for the documents. These instructions will be shown to parent, under Parent Login
In three ways parents can access the electronic document
1. Parent to fill and Upload a form – The parent has to download the Form sent by the School/center and then they have to fill and Upload the form.
2. Parent to upload the Scanned document - Parents have to upload the scanned document.
3. Google Form - The parent can answer the questions posted in Google form.
Note: Once when the parent uploads the documents, the status will be shown as Complete.
Flags in Electronic document:
Two flags are managed under the electronic document:
Required for enrollment: When the "Required for enrollment flag" is ON, then the parent needs to fill or upload the required document during the registration process. Otherwise, the parent is not allowed to enter the enrollment details.
Signature required: When the "Signature required flag" is ON under the Electronic Documents, it will ask for the Parent’s signature while the parent uploads documents or responses to a google form.
The uploaded parent signature can be viewed in the report “Electronic Document - Parent Signature”. Click here to know about reports for electronic document
Copyright © 2021 Orgamation Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.