Virtual Classroom Accounting - Attendance and Billing.
Virtual Classroom Attendance
Admin /Teachers can manage attendance easily in iCare.
When a child joins a class, the child will be automatically checked-in for the class, and when the class ends the child will be checked-out.
To view the attendance,
- Click on the Attendance from the left navigation panel.
To know more about managing Attendance click on the below links,
Virtual Classroom Billing
iCare provides a very flexible billing setup. It includes flexible periods billing such as:
- Monthly, Weekly –fixed, Hourly by attendance, Hourly beyond exact/total scheduled hours, Daily by attendance/schedule, Daily beyond exact/total scheduled days.
Steps for Billing in iCare
1. Create Programs/Classes for Virtual Classroom in iCare.
2. Enroll the Children in the Virtual Class.
3. Children will be having a schedule, the billing grid for the enrolled Program/Class, and they will be charged automatically based on the schedule and attendance.
4. The charges/payments can be viewed from Child profile> Ledger.
Snippets of Billing grid with different billing periods