How do I input different percentages that divorced parents pay?

Posted on: 9/1/2018 12:58:18 PM
Replied by :

Dear User,

You may use Split Bill feature for this puspose. Click here or below link to see the help article on splitting bills among various payers,

We look forward to make your iCare journey a remarkable one. Please feel free to contact us here or at for any questions or suggestions.


iCare Support

Leave a Comment / Question

Copyright © 2020 Orgamation Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.