Report Center (RC) is a collection of secondary reports. You may analyze enrollment, attendance, accounting and staffing data of your center by running these reports.
Various reports are available under following sections;
1. Children: Children-specific reports.
2. Staff: Staff-specific reports.
3. Enrollment: Programs/Classes and enrollments reports.
4. Attendance: Attendance related reports.
5. Accounting: Accounting reports.
6. Childcare: Parent-teacher communication reports.
1. To navigate to the Report Center (RC) either click the RC shortcut icon in the Universal Toolbar or next to the page heading.
2. In Report Center, you may search any report using the search box and navigate to any section to run various reports.
3. To run a report, select a section heading and click on the report name or ‘Run’.
4. You may modify or export data in the reports using the Settings toolbar,
Various reports in iCare,
ii. Children’s Age Projection
iii. Future Registrations
iv. Dropped Children/Alumni List
v. Children’s Weekly Schedules
vi. Children’s Schedule History
vii. Room Planning Report
viii. Slot Availability by Rooms and Classes
ii.Staff Weekly schedules
ii. Enrollment Summary
iii. Enrollment History
iv. Dropped Enrollments
ii. Late Check-ins
iii. Late Pick-ups
v. Sign-in Sheet
vi. Attendance Billing Report
vii. Staff Payroll Report
viii. Weekly Attendance Summary Report
iii. Billing Grid
iv. Recurring Payments
v. Aging Report
vi. Expiring Credit Cards
vii. Payment Listing
viii. Yearly Tax Statement
ix. Declined/Settled Payments
x. Account Statement
xi. Total Charges/Credits Report
xii. Fee Projection
xiii. Billing Projection
xiv. Billing Rates
i. Journal Summary
Copyright © 2018 Orgamation Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.