Release Note Version - 5.0
Replied by : email@example.com
RELEASE NOTE - VERSION 5.0
Monthly Scheduler :
- When your Centre has different attendance types for the different site locations then this can be managed under the Setup Special Days Override option under the settings icon on the Monthly scheduler page.
- Minor UI update has been done on Monthly Scheduler>under Holiday Setup.
Click here to know more about the Setup Special Days Override option
- The deactivated staff will not be able to log in to their icare account and access the child information.
- Details of whom(Initials will be shown.For eg: Sam, Anna will be shown as S.A.), and when the transaction is voided will be displayed under see details on the ledger/transaction page.
- Added two new columns in the ledger page Which holds information about site id and by whom the transaction has been done.