My tax guy needs your EIN. How could I receive that number? Thanks!

Posted on: 2/12/2020 5:14:29 PM
Replied by :

EIN, or the Tax ID as called in iCare, is given on all the receipts, account statements, and the Yearly Tax Statement.

You can log in to your account and access these. If your center hasn't given you login access, please call them. They can print or email you all of these documents.

Leave a Comment / Question

Copyright © 2023 Orgamation Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.