Log in to www.icaresoftware.com. Click the Login button on the top-right corner of your screen.
In the login page, enter your email id and password( parent credential). If you are not able to login to iCare, you can reset your password using the forgot password option.
Click here to know about how to reset the password.
Steps for using the iCare Check-in app:
Download the iCare check-in app either from Google Play Store for Android phones and the Apple App Store for iPhones.
Note: Parent/Teachers can use their login credentials Email address & lobby passwords or Email address or passwords (login credentials which are used for parent login on iCare) to log in on the iCare Check-In app.
1.Parents/Teachers can log in with their login credentials (email id and password) one time then they can check-in and check-out easily through their mobile device.
2. Once you login to the app and when you are within a 15-meters range of the school premise, you can check-in by clicking on the Check-in button.
3. iCare Check-in app also gives an option to undo the check-in within one minute of your check-in (in case you have checked in by mistake).
4. You can check-out by clicking on the check-out button.
5. If you have more than one child registered or if you are a parent as well as a teacher, check-in/check-out of the children/teacher can be managed under a single page.
6. iCare provides the option to check-in/check-out multiple times in a single day and you can also see the check-in and check-out time.
Copyright © 2020 Orgamation Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.