1. Login into iCare with parent credentials
2. Click on the Action drop-down from the left side panel
3. Click on the ‘Reserve a Drop-in spot’ option, which will list all the program and classes name.
4. You can enroll your child in any of the programs/classes by clicking on the respective program/class name.
5. An enrollment pop-up will be opened with the ‘One Day’ selection by default, where you can choose any single day from the ‘Start Date’ date picker. If needed you can change to ‘Ongoing’ or ‘Select Weeks’.
6. Also, we can reserve schedules for different days in the same week under the same PC or different PC.
Note: If a flag Role management>Parent> Common features>Add Program/class (Drop-in spot reservation) is ON, parents can make reservations and when this OFF, the Reserve Drop-In spot will not be shown on Parent login.
Copyright © 2021 Orgamation Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.