Lobby Questions are shown to the parents when they check-in their children through the iCare lobby portal. There are different types of Lobby questions such as Multi-select, Single-select, and Short Text
Lobby questions can be set up from the Attendance or Lobby page or in the Advanced Settings page.
1.On the attendance page, select the Lobby Questions option from the Action menu.
2.On the lobby page, enter the lobby credentials and click the Setup Lobby button.
3. On Settings->Advanced settings-> click on Lobby.
4.You will be directed to the Lobby Questions setup page. Here, you need to
i) Multi-select - Selecting more than one option is allowed. ii) Single select- Only one option can be selected. iii) Short text - You can type the text up to 1000 characters.
5. Enter choices and click on the Add button to add them, select the programs/classes to link the questions to, and click Save to finish.
6. Also, you can edit or delete the lobby questions if needed.
7. Once when you set up the lobby questions, these questions will be shown to parents when they check-in with their children.
8. When parents log in to the lobby(using Lobby password), on checking in their children the lobby questions are shown, and their responses are saved in the database.
Copyright © 2021 Orgamation Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.