Release Note Version 5.2.0
Replied by : firstname.lastname@example.org
RELEASE NOTE - VERSION 5.2.0 -Enhancements
- UDF fields are added under the Lobby portal> Children Registration process. Parents can now enter the Information for the user-defined fields under the Registration tab in the lobby portal.
- Added number sequencing on the Lobby questions setup.
- You can add different types of lobby questions with options such as single-select, multi-select, and entering inputs using short description type lobby questions.
Note: Entering inputs(Short answer type) , multi-select option for lobby questions will be updated in the Check-in app in near future.
- In the Children page, a new type of UDF type is added where users can add multiple choices using the List drop-down option.
Children Registration on the Lobby portal
- While registering children from the lobby, they can add information for user-defined fields.