How to enable the Providers/Drivers feature:
To use the FDC (Providers/Drivers) feature, turn ON the FDC Agency flag, Settings->Step1->Operational info tab.
After turning ON the FDC flag, you can see the Providers/Drivers icon on the universal toolbar.
Step to create Provider and enroll a child to the provider:
1. Click on the Providers/Drivers icon on the universal toolbar, you will be navigated to the Providers/Drivers page. Click on the Add Company button to add a Provider.
2. In the Add Company page, choose "Provider" from the "Vendor Type" drop-down and fill the rest of the fields and click on the Save button.
3. Company Name text field data will act as Program/Class name during child enrollment.
Enrolling child to the provider:
1. To enroll a child, navigate to the child profile page and click on the ‘+’ icon near the program/classes in the right navigation panel.
2. Click on the Classes tab and select the provider program, which navigates you to the voucher page.
To create a Voucher:
On the voucher page, selects the start date, end date, schedule type, payer, and driver as explained below.
After entering the prayer and driver details. Click on the Save button.
You can fill the attendance either based on the Schedule type or Attendance type.
To fill attendance based on schedule type:
Note: Values that come under the column “schedule type” are based on the schedule type that is selected under the voucher page.
To fill attendance based on Attendance type:
Note: You can set the values for Attendance Type by using the option Set Attendance Type option under the Action drop-down. The screenshot is attached below.
Copyright © 2021 Orgamation Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.