A child is enrolled in a class. How to change it to another class?
Replied by : Umesh@icaresoftware.com
There is no direct way of changing a class enrollment to another class. It has to be done in 2 parts:
- Enroll in the new class (both the parent and an admin can do this)
- End the old class (only an admin can do this)
Enroll in the New Class (Parent or Admin)
- In the Programs/Classes frame, click on the [+] icon.
- Select the new class and complete the enrollment steps.
End the Old Class (Admin only)
- In the child's profile page, hover on the name of the class in the Programs/Classes frame in the right margin.
- Click on the thrash icon.
- Click on Remove Schedule or End Schedule and complete the next dialog.
- In the Ledger, void the charge for the class you just deleted.
- In the Ledger, refund the corresponding payment.