iCare provides the Batch Attendance feature using which you can check-in/out children in a batch on Lobby Portal.
Steps followed on Lobby Portal,
1. Under the Lobby, login enters the Program/Bus password.
Note: Program passwords can be seen under the Program/Classes page on iCare application.
2. Enter the Staff password to proceed with Batch Attendance.
3. Batch Attendance pop-up will appear. Enter the Check-in/out Time, and click Check-in All to batch check-in the children.
Lobby Batch Attendance feature includes,
Check-in/Check-out children as a batch
1. All- Shows all children enrolled in that Program
2. Checked-in Now - Shows the Children who are checked-in
3. Did Not attend Today - Shows the Children who are not attended the school Today
4. Attended Today but checked-Out - Shows the Children who have attended the class and checked-out.
Copyright © 2022 Orgamation Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.